The Oratory is open for all of our usual public Masses. We do not require advance booking to visit the church, or to attend Mass, but we ask that you please observe the following hygiene and physical distancing measures:
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the Oratory church. The law demands that you isolate at home. If you need any support, a priest will gladly speak to you on the telephone and see how you may be assisted. You will of course be kept in our prayers.
- Please wear a face covering inside the church unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Please use hand-sanitiser upon entering and leaving the church.
- Sit only with your household or social bubble, following directions from our volunteer wardens. Always keep a distance of two metres (six feet) from other households (mitigated to one metre, with face coverings).
- When queueing for Holy Communion, approach the altar rail using the centre aisle only, and return to your place using the side-aisles, always keeping a 2-metre distance between other households and your own, including at the altar rails.
- Do not congregate in the cloister or car park after Mass.
- If using the lavatories, please follow the directions on posters concerning queuing and sanitising.
- Please read posters with instructions carefully and follow oral directions/announcements about these and any additional measures.
The church and lavatories are cleaned regularly by trained volunteers, in line with official guidance concerning anti-viral materials and methods.